With SolidCircuit HV3, electronic circuits that you have previously set up and tested on a breadboard can be soldered onto a circuit board.
- Make your project weatherproof - shaky contacts are a thing of the past
- Housing included in delivery - your project is fit for the outdoors
- One step further than breadboard - important circuit parts are already in place (see below)
- Eliminate shaky contacts as a source of error
Put projects into action and complete assignments. From the idea to the application.
- Don't worry about the power supply - a 3W 230V power supply unit with 12V, 5V and 3.3V supply voltage is already on board
- Do you want to turn something big on / off? No problem - 2 relays with connection terminals are available.
- Sensors (temperature, humidity, etc.) can be plugged into the existing JST-XH connector (connector and crimp contacts included)
- A micro USB socket is available for power supply during development. So you can develop and debug from the comfort of your desk
- Safe is safe - 500mA fuse (+ replacement fuse) and thermal fuse are built in. Likewise a surge protection
Implement your idea. In the tutorials I show you how to e.g. Weather station or other automation tasks with SolidCircuit HV3.
I show other example applications in my social media accounts.